Being a celebrity geek isn’t easy. Being a social Superhero is even harder. Some of our favourite TV, Movie and internet friends have incredible Twitter accounts. Even though us, as fans, are particularly hard on our online Superheroes. Watching their every Tweet. Waiting for something to pounce on. I guess it’s the price you pay to be an internet hero hey?
The question is, how much would people actually pay. I was messing around online last night and decided to compare some of our favourite geek profiles on the Webfluential Influence Estimator. If you’re reading this blog i’m sure you know the likes of Will Wheaton, Batman himself, Stan Lee, The Mary Sue and even Tony Stark.
Lets run a little comparison and see what the price of social superhero life really is?
1. A Tweet from The Batman – @TheBatman
2. A Tweet from The Mary Sue – @TheMarySue
3. A Tweet from Will Wheaton – @WilW
4. A Tweet from Stan Lee – @TheRealStanLee
5. A Tweet from Dr Sheldon Cooper – @TheRealSheldonC
6. A Tweet from Darth Vader – @DarthVader
7. A Tweet from Bender (from Futurama) – @Bender
8. A Tweet from Frodo Baggins – @FrodoBaggins
9. A Tweet from The Joker – @The_J0KER
10. A Tweet from Tony Stark – @Iron_Man
Stan Lee and Will Wheaton are cleaning up. Guess thats the value of being the real person behind the Twitter account.
You can estimate your own value by visiting Webfluential.com and using the estimator tool.
Technology makes for good internet hey 😉
Leave a comment (cancel)